It is a national level medical entrance exam organized for providing admission to candidates in the MBBS course under seven AIIMS organization across India. It is one of the most valuable and competitive medical entrance exams of the country. Application form for AIIMS MBBS will be released in the last month of the January 2018 and the process will end in February 2018. The eligible and interested candidates can check the complete details on AIIMS entrance exam 2018 on our official website.
Those candidates who want to apply application fee then for general and OBC categories will be INR 1000 while it will be INR 800 for SC/ST candidates. It must be noted that Application Form can be submitted in online mode only and no other mode of application will be recognized.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 is scheduled for May 27, 2018. AIIMS 2018 will be conducted for admission to 707 seats in 7 AIIMS institution.
The online registration for AIIMS PG 2018 Application for July session will available until to February 2018. According to the Latest AIIMS Govt jobs we are preparing the complete details about AIIMS PG 2018 exam for both January as well as July session.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates need to fulfill AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. Under are some of the eligibility criteria.
• Candidates need have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will finish the age on or before 31 December 2018.
• Applicants must have passed 12th class from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects.
• 60% marks are expected for all the apply candidates of general category while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 50% to apply for the exam.
• Candidates must be Indian nationals and for more information, they can visit AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Notification