“Practice is the keyhole to success”. So if you want success in your life for that you have to work hard in the proper direction. As according to the Railway Recruitment Board Notification the latest syllabus has announced by the officials for the RRB Loco Pilot Exam Pattern. With the complete practice of RRB Mock Test Series, an individual can able to perform well in the examination.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot online test series provide a Mock test on the complete syllabus. These Free ALP Mock Test series has been prepared under the guidance of experienced faculties. These faculties have qualified the exam many times. With their experience and tricks, it becomes easy for students to follow the track and earn the success.
Crack the Exam with ALP Preparation tips
Aware of the exam pattern
• One should know the Latest Exam Pattern.
• There are two stages of CBT 1 and CBT 2 and below is stated the Exam Pattern of Railways RRB Loco Pilot ALP Exam CBT 1.
• In CBT 1 there is total 75 questions from Maths, General Science, General Awareness, and General Intelligence.
• In CBT 2 there are two parts i.e Part A and Part B where part A consist of 100 question and part B consist of relevant trade question.
Schedule Minute Details of the Exam
• In RRB Loco Pilot recruitment there are basically four stages • First Stage CBT • Second Stage CBT • Computer-Based Test (for ALP only) • Document Verification
Practice Previous Years Question Papers
• It helps in generating ideas of how actual questions can be asked in the exam. • You will get to know about the subtopics in the exam.
Speed to Solve Questions
• Good speed is very important as it can help in increasing your marks. • One has to solve 75 questions in 60 minutes.